Welcome to the StrengthLog archive! In this vault, you can find all of our articles and guides, neatly categorized.
- StrengthLog – Our Training App Is Finally Available in English!
- Similar Strength Gains in Men and Women after 16 Weeks of Training
- The Mind Is Stronger Than the Caffeine
- Training with Full vs. Partial Range of Motion Yields Different Results
- The Effect of Napping on Performance
- Fast and Slow Weight Loss Rates Are Equally Effective at Changing Body Composition
- School-Based Resistance Training Strengthens Bones in Adolescent Girls
- No Differences in Relative Caloric Requirements between Male and Female Athletes
- Can Collagen Protein Supplements Aid Your Cartilage Regeneration?
- Does Cluster Sets Stimulate Muscle Growth Equally to Traditional Sets?
- Movement-Based Exercise Improves Physical Function More Than Traditional Strength Training in the Elderly
- Exercise Leads to Immediate Improvement of Chemotherapy-Related Side Effects
- Carbohydrate Loading: How Much Does It Improve Physical Appearance During a Bodybuilding Competition?
- Training Your Core Using Kettlebells: Should You Perform One-armed or Two-armed Swings?
- Training Frequency in the Elderly: Two Times Per Week is Enough
- Too Much Training Creates a Less Anabolic Environment in Your Muscles
- Eccentric Strenght Training Requires Extra Recovery
- Regular Exercise Can Prevent a Large Number of Falls in the Elderly
- Postexercise Cooling Can Harm Your Gains
- Strength Training in Females: Great Gains Confirmed
- Your Muscles Like it Hot
- Want To Run, Bike or Row Faster? Lift Some Heavy Weights!
- HMB Increases Fat-Free Mass in Athletes, But Only When Protein Intake Is Low
- Beetroot Juice Improves Lifting Performance
- Romanian Deadlift
- Sumo Deadlift
- How to Deadlift: Technique, Training, and Gaining
- Pull-Ups: How to Do Your First, and Continued Training for Mastery
- Training to Failure: Implications for Recovery, Strength and Muscle Gains
- Strength Training For Children and Adolescents: Benefits, Risks, and Practical Recommendations
- Lifting Weights to Relieve Depression: Scientific Evidence That Resistance Training Can Help
- Does NSAID Kill Your Gains? Potential Negative Effects on Strength and Hypertrophy
- How Much Protein from a Single Meal Can Your Body Use to Build Muscle Mass?
- Protein for Strength Athletes and Bodybuilders – How Much, How Often, and What Kind
- Butter and Biceps: All About the Ketogenic Diet for the Athlete
- How Long Do You Build Muscle After Eating a Protein-Rich Meal?
- Eating for Muscle Growth: When, How, and How Much to Eat for Adding Lean Mass
- Creatine: Effects, Benefits and Safety
- BCAA Supplements: Beneficial or a Waste of Money?
- Beta-Alanine: Effects, Benefits, and Safety
- HMB: Effects, Benefits and Safety
- Caffeine: Effects, Benefits, and Safety
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Effects, Benefits, and Safety
- Vitamin D: Effects, Benefits, and Safety
- Glutamine Supplements: Beneficial or a Waste of Money
- Whey Protein: The Complete Guide to the Most Popular Protein Supplement for Strength Athletes
If you’d like to read more articles of this kind on anything related to strength training, be sure to sign up for our free newsletter below, to be notified of new posts!
Sign up here: