Free Workout Log
For Lifters, By Lifters
StrengthLog is a free workout log app for iOS and Android. Track your training, create or follow training programs, and reach your fitness goals.
No ads, no clutter.
Join 50 000+ monthly users!
“A workout log couldn’t be more easy to use!”
Oskar F, ★★★★★
A workout tracker that is easy to use, but gives you detailed stats under the hood.
- Log unlimited workouts
- Personal records & stats
- Supersets, dropsets, circuit training, & more
- Set timer
Exercise Guides & Muscles Worked
Choose among 300+ of the most popular exercises – or create your own.
- Exercise demos
- Muscles worked
- Step-by-step instructions
Track Your Progress & Set Goals
Let us crunch your data and show you when you’re making the best progress.
- Stats & graphs
- Customizable home screen
- Set goals for 1RM, training volume, number of workouts, and more
- Personal Records (PR) for every exercise and rep count
“Simplicity is a virtue, and they have succeeded with keeping the interface simple despite myriads of features. Mops the floor with most workout apps out there.”Muddlerkungen, ★★★★★
Break Your Plateaus With Our Programs
Long time since you got stronger?
Our team of experienced coaches are constantly adding to our library of programs & workout routines for:
- General Strength & Muscle Growth
Traps McGee, 04/13/2022
Best Weightlifting Log Out There
I recommend this app to 100% of people who lift weights. It is awesome in so many ways such as pre-programmed routines, customizable routines, information and examples of lifts, a timer, and the graphic it gives you showing the muscles you worked in a session. Several other cool features, too.
Additionally, the support is top notch. The StrengthLog team genuinely cares about its user base.
More From Our Users
The best app to track workouts
If you want an organized way to track workouts this is the app. You can track everything by just tracking your workouts as well.
Once you have a few months of workouts in the app you can look at all kinds of data on your own training and make decisions on future programming.
It’s my favorite app on my phone.
I’ve tried most of the other training log apps on the App Store and this is the best for me. Simple and effective.
- fast no-nonsense interface
- intuitive rest timer
- easy to add and remove sets and weights – love the feature to convert a set to warmup and convert all previous sets at the same time
- planning workouts is 👌
- muscle diagram and auto-naming workouts for muscle groups is really cool
- unobtrusive in-line help
- notes & logging features are just what I want!
- it took me a while to understand that you mark a set done by pressing the number
- I don’t understand what the plus and minus sign beside each set does
Thank you for a great app!
This app is extremely helpful in tracking progress through mesocycles and the entire calendar year. It has lots of cool features like a rest timer and your yearly PR’s for every exercise. They continue to update and add additional features. I highly recommend the premium subscription, which comes with tons of different training programs, from hypertrophy to strength and powerlifting focus. Can’t recommend this app enough.
This is the best app for tracking your strength training in.
Browse all articles in our blog.