Here you will find all of our (and some others) training programs.
All programs are also available in our app StrengthLog.
Free Training Programs
- Barbell Training Program for the Beginner. 2–3x/week. Simple and effective, this training program gives you a perfect start in your training career. You will build muscle and strength swiftly by doing two to three barbell-based, whole-body workouts per week.
- StrengthLog’s Upper/Lower Body Program. 4 x/week. One of our most popular programs. Four workouts per week, with an emphasis on getting stronger in the compound lifts. For both muscle growth and strength gain!
- StrengthLog’s Full-Body Workout. 2x/week. If you only have time for two short workouts per week, this is your program. The beginner can make good gains on this program, but it is more of a maintenance program for the intermediate and advanced lifter.
- StrengthLog’s Full-Body Hypertrophy. 3x/week. Maximize your hypertrophic potential with this free full-body training program. Three days per week to sweet gains!
- StrengthLog’s In a Hurry at the Gym. 3x/week. A short and sweet training program for when time is of the essence. Three days a week, compound exercises and heavy weights make sure you keep your gains even when you only have minutes to spend in the gym.
- StrengthLog’s Minimalistic Routine. 3x/week. Another minimalistic routine with three quick (but hard) workouts per week. Each workout consists of two compound exercises, and your goal is to beat your performance last week.
- StrengthLog’s Training Program for Seniors. 2x/week. This is our training program designed for seniors looking to benefit from all the positive effects strength training has to offer. From greater muscle strength to stronger bones and improved quality of life – if you are 60 or above, this program is for you!
- StrengthLog’s Training Program for Children. 2x/week. It’s never to late to start exercising, and neither is it ever too early. This training program is an excellent way for your child to develop a strong and healthy body for a strong and healthy life.
- StrengthLog’s Glute Training Program. 2x/week. If you like big butts and you cannot lie, then this is the training program for you. It consists of two hard workouts per week that cover all the muscle fibers of your glutes and that will rocket your booty to new heights of strength and size.
- Emelie. 3x/week. In this training program, written for a friend by the name of the program, you will be training three hard but short workouts per week. Each workout consists of three compound lifts, which together train most of your major muscle groups. Suitable for both muscle growth and strength gains!
Premium Training Programs
- Bodybuilding 313 – a Training Program for Bodybuilders. 5–6x/week. A premium training program designed for gaining muscle. It’s a three-day training split, in which you train one day, rest one, train one, and so on. A classic type of training program, based on both scientific training principles and real-life experiences by many bodybuilders throughout the decades.
- Zero to Hero. 4x/week. A 10-week long upper / lower body training program centered around classic compound lifts. Over the ten weeks, you move from training 10 reps per set, down to 1 rep – at 105% of your previous max. This is a hybrid program, aiming to develop both strength and muscle size.
- Powerlifting ABC – A Complete Training Program for Powerlifting! 3–4x/week. Powerlifting ABC is an 11-week long powerlifting program, divided into four weeks of preparatory training, four weeks of specialization, and three weeks of peaking – which culminates in a competition (or max attempts).
- StrengthLog’s Strength & Size. 4x/week. This is a six-week premium program with four days of training per week. It is a training program tailored primarily for bodybuilding, although you will find it great for increasing your strength as well.
- Lifting Fast and Slow. 2x/week. In this training program, you will be switching between contrasts: one session will have you lifting heavy and slow, the other will have you lifting light and fast. The goal? Getting stronger, of course!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to get notified of new training programs and articles, and get weekly training tips!