Welcome to StrengthLog, buddy! 🙂
We want to help you build muscle and strength, improve your health, and feel better!
At StrengthLog, we are passionate about strength training, and we know that training is more enjoyable when it is done effectively. That is why we only give you information, methods, and programs based on a firm scientific foundation – put into practice by our long training experience.
Here’s how we help you:
- Articles. We write both long and short articles about anything we find interesting regarding training, nutrition, and supplements. For the full StrengthLog experience, check out our archive!
- Training Programs. We write training programs for everyone from beginners up to internationally competitive powerlifters and bodybuilders. Some are available here on the site – many more are found in our app.
- Workout app. Our greatest tool for you is our workout log app with the same name as this site. With our app StrengthLog, you can log your workouts, see exercise instructions, and follow our programs – or make your own. It is great (and ad-free!) in the free version and even better with premium. Available for both iOS and Android.
- Exercise directory. We have built an exercise library of all the most common and useful strength training exercises, and we are constantly adding to the list. If you want to know how to perform an exercise or what muscles it works, check out our exercise directory.
- Tools. Finally, we are assembling a set of calculators and tools relevant to lifters. For example, we have tools for calculating your 1RM or your protein need.
Then make sure to subscribe to our weekly newsletter to get notified of new articles!
Meet the Team
We’re a small, Sweden-based company of eight people. We started in 2011 with our Swedish website and podcast called Styrkelabbet, which has received multiple accolades and awards. This site and our workout app are both younger, started in 2018.
Since the articles probably are what brought you here, let’s begin with our writers.
Our software development team, located in Gothenburg.
Podcast & Support
Our Stockholm office runs our two Swedish podcasts and handles customer support.
Get in touch, buddy!
- General: For anything general relating to our site and company, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- App support: For support regarding our app StrengthLog and your account, please email email@example.com.
If you like what we’re doing here at StrengthLog, please subscribe to our weekly newsletter to get notified of new articles and training programs.
We’re glad to have you with us! 🙂