This feature was added in version 4.0 which was released a few months ago, and in this post, I’ll show you how it works.
How to Log Supersets
To log a superset, follow these steps:
1. Start a workout, and tap the “+Superset” button
2. Select exercises for your superset
3. Track your weights and reps
For as many supersets as you’d like!
Do you want to add more than two exercises? Then you’re looking for a circuit!
How to Log Circuit Training
To log circuit training in the app, follow these steps:
1. Start a workout, and tap the “+Circuit” button
2. Select exercises for your circuit
3. Track your weights and reps, and number of rounds
Add rounds to your circuit with the small “+” near the top. When you’ve checked off all sets in a round, the round number (1, 2, 3, etc.) will get a checkmark next to it.
And that’s it!
Want to give premium a shot? We offer all new users a free 14-day trial of premium, which you can activate in the app.
Download StrengthLog for free with the buttons below: