From all of us, to all of you: StrengthLog’s workout calendar is live in the app now! Twenty-five days, twenty-five glorious workouts that will challenge and entice you, buddy.
Since we released the StrengthLog app in Sweden a handful of years ago, our in-app Christmas workout calendar has been hugely popular. Now it’s finally available for English-speaking users too!
Are you ready for a new workout challenge every day from now until Christmas Day? Will you be able to finish them all?
You’ll find the calendar in the latest version of StrengthLog, and you can download it for free using the links below:
About the Calendar
- What is it? Twenty-five different workout challenges, from today until December 25th. Sometimes playful and easy, sometimes a bit tougher but maybe even more amusing.
- Why? Because it’ll be fun! Because trying something new will make you happy! Because Christmas can be stressful and messy and it’s easy losing track of ones training routine during all this, but we’ve made most of the workouts short and sweet, so that you can squeeze them in quickly and still feel the gratification of having trained that day too!
- What equipment do I need to participate? It varies. Some days you’ll only need your body and Earth’s gravity, other days you’ll need to visit a gym.
- Do I have to? Of course you do. On the other hand, absolutely not. Join in just as much or as little as you want. If you are a loyal user of our app and hate that we have Christmas decorated it, you can go to the settings page and turn off Holiday Mode.
- Where do I find the workout calendar? It’s exclusive for users of our training app StrengthLog. The app (and calendar) is free to use, and it is available for both iOS and Android.
- Why can’t I see the calendar in the app? You need to update to version 4.4! If you visit Google Play or App Store, it’s already waiting for you there.
- How long does the calendar stay in the app? We’ll take it down January 13th 2022. That means you have a good chance of opening and finishing all twenty-five windows in the calendar, but do not wait for too long …
Best Way to Spread X-mas Cheer, Is Sharing Your Workouts for All to Hear
We want to know what you think about the calendar and all its workouts.
Every day we’ll share a post for that day’s window in the calendar, in our Facebook community StrengthLog Forum. Please join us there and let’s talk!
What are you waiting for? The calendar is live now! Download StrengthLog for free, using the links below: