Muscles Worked in Bodyweight Curls
Primary muscles worked:
Secondary muscles worked:
How to Do Bodyweight Curl
- Grab the handles of your TRX (or your rings), and stand with your body facing the anchor point.
- Keep your feet close towards the anchor point, leaning back with the cables tensioned. Keep your core activated the entire time.
- In the starting position, keep your arms straight and the palms facing toward your face. At this point, the elbows should be higher up than the shoulders.
- Slowly bend your arms with control and curl yourself towards the handles.
- Reverse the movement and repeat for reps.
The bodyweight curl is an alternative way to build arm strength if you don’t have access to any free weights. All you need is an area where the rope or rings can be securely attached and you are ready to exercise
Text and graphics from the StrengthLog app.